Sunday, August 4, 2019

Shush, quiet...  

I just wanted to thank you for the nice note.  It's taken me a long time to get back to.  At the time I seriously appreciated your professional courtesy and your kind suggestion, after my causing trouble playing music and signing at 6 in the morning.  If I play, and I still do, I go far away from buildings as I can, and out here this is a great great space for it.  I am so pleased with the location out here on George Patton Boulevard.  I love being out in the nature, at all times of day.  Your very good idea to invest in some good bug repellent has provided me a chuckle for a long time now.  In fact, bug repellent is a boon for outdoor activity, and now, I've changed my ways, and quietly practice yoga out among some tall pine trees somewhat near the house, near the little building for the Urban Ecology National Parks..., doing five minute headstands, and fairly intense Lotus... which they say is one of the real reasons for gearing up with the yoga exercise, to sit and meditate.   (I have yet to meet one of the local gals, in an intimate way as a healthy young couple might please themselves with, by which to further my practice of yoga, and that of the little man who also has seven chakras.  I would imagine her, ideally, wearing some kind of naturally derived outfit, and a gentle wild manner, happy and unrestrained, but yet natural enough to appreciate the great silences of man that let us enjoy nature...)
Anyway, I wanted to thank you again for the great infrastructure out at 4762, and for having me.  It's been good for me, and I hope to be here awhile and unpack.

Best,
Ted's sketch of letter

No comments: