Monday, April 23, 2018

Good for the mind to be back at work.  Work serves its purpose, keeping your mind occupied.

Work, remember, is spiritual.  Work expresses, as does the rest of our lives, the savory of the salt of humanity.

Individuals do work, this kind of work.  Corporations, just by dint of no corporation (except, one supposes the Holy Church) possessing a spirit, only possible through the miracle of Christ, can not, by nature, do this kind of work.  (Unless they should become super informed...)

The church is the example of the provision of work for us who inhabit the earth.

That's I suppose why I found my line of work, how I found my line of work, how I performed my tasks, of feeding His Sheep, the nourishment of bread and wine.

I know that I could be, particularly by those with corporate rule mentality, lackadaisical in my choice of jobs.  Anyone, on the other hand, coming to inspect, would see that I do keep myself busy and work as best as I can, and that it takes a toll on the energy and the body, and that by the end of the night, I surely knew, my work is done for the day.

Now, was it always a good choice to be in the restaurant business?  Was it perfect?  Did it not be conducive to not the best of choices of activities?  Was it pure?  Was it as good as the church?  No, quite probably not....

Work comes from the earth, as does fairness.  (The rest is schemes.)

Having that understanding, that one is a priest in his work, that people come to him with spiritual need (even if this function goes unseen and unrecognized) helps one, me, keep focus.



In the course of human history, it makes sense who comes before who.  The Buddha comes before Jesus Christ.  Buddha does not exactly receive the full revelation, but lays groundwork.  From the deep perspective, a worldly connection, as there is with Abraham, Moses, and so on.

Listening to my father's CD of Gregorian Chants, I do a bit of yoga, to get the toxins out and the body working, before heading off on the bike...

No comments: